Spa Bolton is a place of relaxation where clients need to be aware of their behaviour for the sake of everyone’s wellbeing. When a guest chooses the Spa Bolton, it means that he or she will abide by the guidelines indicated the Spa Attitude.
- Customers who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be required to leave the premises. We discourage the consumption of either alcohol or drugs before and during a thermal experience. Alcohol increases arterial pressure, as do saunas and steam baths. Like alcohol, it is forbidden to consume cannabis at the Spa Bolton.
- Activities at the Spa may not be suitable for pregnant women, people who suffer from angina, high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiovascular or respiratory problems.
It is preferable to consult your doctor prior to your visit.
- Thank you for arriving 15 minutes before your scheduled care, and for taking a shower before and after your session.
- Prohibited on the site: cell phone, camera, razor, manicure implements, food, glass containers.
- If you have applied sunscreen or cream, it is important for you to take a shower before using the baths in order to avoid corrupting the water.
- Bathing suits must be worn at all times. Both men and women are allowed to wear nothing smaller than the half cheeky bottoms. Knowned as the brazilian shaped bottom. Regardless of gender, we preach equals regulations for restrictions. Meaning that for men, the smallest allowed equals to the Speedo cut. Meaning that for women we refered to the brazilian shape (also known as the bootykini fit*).
- Removing your jewels and glasses is recommended before entering the saunas.
- You cannot use your towel to reserve a chair.
- It is prohibited to jump into the pool or to run on the terrace.
* Term created and used by swimwear brands who usualy dress younger woman. Also well-knowned as the brazilian bottom.