Well-being through water
Discover the thermal experience in 3 steps.
1 - Hot | 8 to 15 minutes :
Increase your body temperature in 8 to 15 minutes, depending on your tolerance. This step relaxes your muscles, dilates pores and blood vessels, and releases toxins.
2 - Cold | 10 to 15 seconds :
Following the hot step, immersing yourself in cold water helps lower body temperature. The thermal shock generated in a few seconds is enough to evacuate toxins and tighten the pores of the skin. Your heart rate increases and your blood flow becomes more fluid. The endorphin production generated provides an immediate well-being sensation.
3 - Rest | 20 minutes minimum :
This step is crucial to enjoy the benefits of hot and cold exposition. It allows you to regulate your body temperature and find your inner peace. Enjoy the moment and regain your strength. You are ready to start the cycle again!
- JOKI wood sauna heated 75 to 95°C (175 to 185°F)
- KUIVAAUNAA and AROMISAUNA electric saunas with a beautiful river view.
- EUKALYPTUS steam room with respiratory virtues and relaxing LED setup.
- Two cold water baths - kept at 11°C (52°F) all year round.
- Missisquoi river accessible all year round.
- Three hot baths overlooking the river
- Heated pool all year round at 28°C (84°F)
- Wood-heated relaxation yurt
- KOOKONI relaxation building and its terrace with panoramic view
- Hammocks, long chairs and relaxation chairs by the river